My plan is as follows:
1) Finally put some makeup on my face... and finish getting dressed.
I woke up at 8 (stupid adult sleep schedule), and just barely got out of the shower. I still have a towel on my head.
2) Once hair is brushed and makeup is on, proceed to breakfast.
3) While at breakfast, consider ordering a mimosa, realize I live in Small Town, and just go with regular ol' orange juice.
4) Take out Bible from purse, continue catching up in the book of Matthew, and continue accordingly in Genesis. Rejoice at the amazingness that is completing the first book of the plan - Job.
5) Stress out about bf situation - then remember Proverbs 3:5:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and lean not on your own understanding.
6) Send a few text messages to Boyfriend's Mom about the progress, and how frustrating it is that we cannot be there.
7) Leave breakfast feeling refreshed in the Word. Drive around Small Town aimlessly in hopes of finding a cute little shop to walk around in.
8) Stop at the store to buy an envelope to mail Olga's newest gifts and letter.
9) Come home, take a nap.
10) Wake up, look up recipes to make for Boyfriend for dinner when he gets home tomorrow. On the list of necessary ingredients: Elk. sick. Act like I'm learning to love it while secretly wishing it was beef or pork. Remember I really DO like elk, just not as much as dead cow.
11) Call girlfriends to get out of the house, since sitting home alone on a Saturday night could be the most depressing experience there is. (Spend the night missing my law school friends, who could burn down Small Town in a matter of minutes.)