ZWell everyone, it is officially the last day of the A-to-Z Project. I can't believe how quickly this month flew by! I will be posting a summary of challenge and my experience in May, along with the other A-to-Z challengers. I think I will even surprise myself with how much I did.
If you look above this post (what? you only read TYD in a reader? you should stop by sometime), you'll see a tab that says "101 in 1001." That tab is a list of my Day Zero Project goals. If you'd like to participate all you do is create a list of 101 things you'd like to do in 1001 days.
It sounds pretty simple, however it took me awhile to come up with a list of 101 tasks! In fact, my first task was to come up with 101 tasks! :)
I just looked through my list to see if there was anything I could update. Sure enough, I can!
(1) I got a massage in 2011, thanks to a Groupon to Roni Josef salon. It was lovely, once I got over the awkwardness.
(2) Repaint the dresser I hate. I actually sold that dresser before I moved back to small town, so I substituted my drawer pulls on the desk I'm sitting at right now. That should count I think.
(4) and (5) Go an entire 24 hours without phone or internet, on purpose. I accomplished these somewhat against my will when the Boyfriend took me camping for the first time. To be honest, it was the most miserable weekend of my life, but only because I was sleeping on the ground, not because I was without cell phone or internet.
(6) Put change in someone's expired meter. I did this at the mall on one of my last few days in Big City, since meters are a rare thing in Small Town.
(1) Successfully plant and grow a vegetable or herb. Unfortunately this has been somewhat thwarted by a giant flash flood/thunderstorm that BLEW 90% my seedlings away. I will probably post about that once I get over the pain.
(2) Do the 365 project. I started lacking focus. I think I might need to come up with a theme to keep going.
Do you have a Day ZERO Project list? How is it going?