The theme this week is "lasts." I think it's actually pretty fitting to my overall mood. This week has been a lot of growth, change and stretching pains. I am SO excited to see several of you at The Influence Conference next week. For now, I will try to let go of the past, and focus on today's blessings. Right after I tell you about my last _____. ;)
1. The last thing I ate was ruffles and ranch dip. But I really just wish I ate what Lauren did. That sounded delish! Before that I ate leftover crock pot shredded chicken burritos I made earlier this week. They were still yummy.
2. The last time I went to the beach was ... this answer really upsets me. I'm pretty sure it was November for my Big City Big Firm's anniversary party. I will try to fix that this weekend.
|The Montage Resort, Newport Beach - view from our room|
3. My last vacation was to Salt Lake City last month. I wrote about it here and here. It was peaceful and refreshing, but it wasn't the beach.
|The Montage Private Beach, up close.|
4. The last place I drove was home from work. I live 6-7 miles from work and it takes 20 minutes. Seattle is a very interesting place to drive!
5. The last song I listened to was one on my ipod shuffle that I wasn't listening very closely to so I don't remember it. However, my shuffle at work today did play not one, but two, awesome *N Sync songs. Love it!
6. The last thing I watched on TV was football, and the Cardinals Defense did not do as well as I needed them to for my fantasy football team. I am currently watching Frozen Planet though.